Thursday, June 30, 2011

Want to Join Me Run a Marathon?



It doesn't matter where you are, or how busy you are on the weekend, this free, virtual marathon can be done by anyone! Some great gals over at fitnesscollaborative.com are hosting this fun event and they have even found some great prizes.

It isn't a race... in the usual sense of the word. You have from July 15th to August 15th to log 13.1 miles. I am going to attempt a combination of treadmill and road running, broken up over a few runs, to get to my goal. You can find all the great details on their site. This is one marathon you won't have an excuse not to do!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!