Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hanes is Pink with Virtual Care Packages

 Hanes is a name brand I am familiar with, and comfortable is one way I would describe their products. It seems only natural to me that they would have virtual Comfort Packages you can send to a friend or loved which support the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?

On the Hanes Facebook page, under the "Pink" tab you will find a fully customizable virtual Comfort Package. The package includes a place for photos, videos, recipes, T-shirt designs, music and personal messages. All things to help brighten someone's day and let them know you care.


When you send your Comfort Package it triggers a $1 donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (up to $25,000) to promote early cancer detection and provide mammograms to those in need.

So, who will you create a Comfort Package for? Let someone know you care even if you are far away, or surprise someone you see everyday! Just head over to Hanes on Facebook and get started on the Hanes Pink tab and see even more ways to share the comfort.

*Disclaimer - I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!