Sunday, December 18, 2011

#Mamavation Monday - Being Thankful

Happy Monday!

This week brings on one of the most stressful times of the year for some. Yes, I am in that boat. This year instead of worrying about those last minute gifts, the food or how my outfit fits I am just going to be thankful.

I know, it's not Thanksgiving. It's Christmas and this year I am going to give myself a gift. The gift is called contentment, with a little thankfulness on the side.

I am thankful I am strong. I have become much stronger over this past year and plan on working harder on strength training and becoming the powerful woman I am on the inside. I am healthy and happy. My Mom beat cancer this year and watching her work to be stronger and healthier is inspiring. I have a wonderful family ...husband & children to enjoy and share this holiday with.

This past week I am excited to share that I lost 1.3 lbs.!

That brings me to the question of the week from Mamavation.com:

What is your biggest achievement of the year?

My biggest achievement was focusing on myself. It was the first time since my children were born that I took time for me and completed the challenge of being a Mamavation Mom. It was more than just eating, moving and vlogging... it was rediscovering the importance of "me".


MAMAVATION TV: Join us Monday night at 7pm PST/10pm EST on Mingle Media TV
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Santa’s little helpers – @YumYucky, @EcoFoilPans, and @Mamavation. 2 blogging carnival participants will receive something out of the big holiday bag.
*Disclaimer - I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway sponsored by YumYuckyEco-Foil, and Mamavation and hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women.
Pin It