Thursday, January 19, 2012

"F" is for Food & Friday (1/20) #PinItFriday

Pinterest seems to be popping up everywhere! And yes, everyone is doing it. I just heard about a new app for my phone I am really excited about. Now I should have more "pinning" power. I will give you all more details next week. Now, let's get down to the food...

Are you pining? I would love to check out your boards and see what you have been up to. Leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE.  Let me know if you need an invite, too.

In honor of pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with 5 Minutes for Mom's Pin It Friday and  Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Favorite Friday Finds. Come link up and check out the other ideas. This edition is delicous! I have already made a few items off of it.


I have started my days off this week with the Green Monster Smoothie. The kids love it!




This Hokkaido Milk Bread reminds me of all the mornings I grabbed breakfast at the corner bakery when I lived in Japan. I have to make this soon.



These Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burgers on homemade buns look like the perfect way to get my meat-free burger fix. They are also rather pretty.



This Spinach Rice Bake was wonderful. Hearty, flavorful and a healthy alternative to the regular rice casserole with greasy cheese. I highly recommend trying it for yourself.



And then to end with my sweet tooth, I think these Old Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts are calling to me. What do they say to you?


Mmm... I hope something on that list caused you to think about licking your computer screen.

If you are on Pinterest be sure to stop by and link up your Friday Top 5 also. Happy pinning!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely have to try those smoothies for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hokkaido Milk Bread looks good! I'll have to go check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those old fashioned sour cream donuts have been calling my name ever since I first saw them. YUM!

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!