My children seem to have a growth spurt every week!
Keeping both of them in well fitting, cute clothes is expensive. I have a son and daughter, so I try to hand-me-down simple play clothes, but usually I just end up with bags of barely used clothing and two little people needing new duds. LoobaLee is a great option for Moms like me. I can find great deals and also sell the outfits my children have grown out of.
The site is easy to use, and free. Sign-up only took me a few minutes. Check it out for yourself on Loobalee.com and put me down (notimeMom) as your referral. All the bloggers participating in this review campaign are vying for the most traffic. If I win, I will be able to get some more clothing for my ever-growing kiddos. I would love your support and like I said, it doesn't cost anything to try out.
The site allows you to search by size, category or even seller. So, once I found an item I wanted for my daughter, a cute little Gymboree dress, I could search for other items from the same seller to help me save on shipping costs. Luckily, the same seller had a pair of adorable leggings in my daughter's size.
If you love Gymboree as much as I do, they also offer assistance with Gymboree lines. When listing, the lines can be selected from the drop-down menu and lines can also be searched by shoppers. Nice, right?
There were multiple payment options available and Loobalee is a safe site protecting both buyer and seller and backing it up with their custom return policy. Payments go through Paypal, but non-paypal options are available at check-out. My order arrived promptly and I was very excited to try it on my daughter.
I was impressed enough that I plan on selling some of my extra items soon and shopping again for my children. Some of Loobalee's other highlights are:
- Free Listings - no hidden fees for photos, etc.
- Wide Selection - 1,100 brands are currently listed for infant to tween, but there are plans for more categories to be added later.
- Fully Moderated site with "caring" customer care services
- Shopping Cart Reserve - Members can hold the items for up to 3 hours, and guests for 30 minutes. This cuts down on buying pressure.
- Mom to Mom selling - make the most of your dollar and recycle what you don't need anymore.
Loobalee has 2 contests running in March (till 3/31)
- "March Madness" daily deals, March 1 -31. One designer New With Tags item offered at a deep discount daily ($1-$5). (Valued at $20 - $120) See Home Page
- Pin to Win Contest - Open March 1 - 31. Participants can win a $350 children's wardrobe for spring. $250 in gift cards to favorite store (choose from GapKids/BabyGap, Tea Collection, miniBoden, Gymboree, Hanna Andersson, and Polarn O. Pyret) + $100 to spend on LoobaLee between April 1 and September 30, 2012. See Home Page
One lucky reader in the U.S. will have a chance to win a $15 Visa Gift Card and a $15 Loobalee reimbursement. Since you will need an account if you win, why not sign up now and start looking around. List 'notimeMom' as your referral, please.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclaimer - This sponsored post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. All prizing for MSM giveaways is handled by a third party unless otherwise noted. For this reason prize fulfillment can take up to 90 days after the winners information is received.