Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nutrisystem WK 15 - Losing with Confidence (#NSNation)

Yes, that is me. I am confident.

Why? Well, I went on a family vacation and didn't gain any weight. We did eat out some of our meals, but for the rest I packed my Nutrisystem pantry meals. It was perfect! Shelf stable and ready to go. I just needed to add some water (readily available in my hotel room) and pop it in the microwave for a few minutes (also available where we stayed). I did grab some ready to go bars for my purse, but I didn't need to use them. I am feeling pretty good.

Nutrisystem kept traveling easy. I added my own water filter bottle and was ready to have fun and focus on my family.


I wasn't so self conscious in my swimsuit either. I didn't let myself worry about the weight. I just had fun with my family. ...and it was a lot of fun!

Last week I mentioned that I was starting on the protein shakes with the Success Plan. I really enjoy both the Strawberry and Chocolate. I don't mind the Mocha, but was surprised that I didn't love it more. I will be throwing some berries or other mix-in to go with that one. These shakes have really helped me feel full longer and I will be keeping this up.

This past week I lost 1.4 lbs. Woo-hoo! That is not a bad way to head into my final week on the program.

Can you believe it has almost been 4 months already? A journey that started out challenging has only gotten easier as the weeks went by. Next week will be my final weigh-in and I will give you my parting thoughts on the program. I still would encourage people to try it out for themselves and check in with the online community for additional support. Remember, now it is open to anyone.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem
Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or 
by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*Disclaimer - Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of their program as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program in exchange for writing about my experiences. All opinions and experiences are my own, your results may vary.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!