Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Don't Miss AMF's Summer Programs

How do you plan to spend your Summer? AMF has some great programs to give you deals to enjoy with the whole family. And air conditioning doesn't hurt either, right?

Looking for an affordable activity for the whole family? 

When was the last time you went bowling? Who is the best bowler in your group? I think it is time for my family to graduate from the game console version and head out and grab a lane. I love bowling because all ages enjoy it and there is plenty of time to chat before the next frame.

First check out AMF's Summer Unplugged: Zip, Zero, Zilch for Kids 15 and Under

At select AMF centers, your child 15 or under can enjoy 2 free games of bowling per day. Now bad, right? Shoe rental is not included, but I'm not going to complain.

Here are the details:
  • Time: Free bowling until 8:00 PM, 7 days a week.
  • Dates: Monday, May 14 through Monday, September 3 (Labor Day).
  • Parents go to http://bit.ly/AMFfree to select a participating center (over 250 locations) and complete a simple registration form.
  • Free game coupons emailed every week starting May 14 – it’s that simple!
  • $3.29 Kids Meals
Also check out AMF's Summer Pass - a great deal for everyone 16 and over.




2 free games, per day for up to four people ages 16 and up (shoe rental not included).


One $29.95 Summer Pass is good for 2 games per day for up to four people all summer long - that's $7.50 per person! (Same dates and times as above.)
Available online at http://bit.ly/SummerPass.


*Disclaimer - I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!