Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Don't Wanna! - Childish Behavior and Childrens Hospital



As adults there are just some things we don't do, right? Something about growing up and being respectable. The word 'mature' comes to mind. 

Despite being an adult, there are sometimes when I feel no different than a frustrated and floundering kid. Add in some sleep deprivation, being pushed to my breaking point as a Mom, and my maturity may crack a little. On rare (and desperate occasion) I have been known to storm off, shut a bathroom door and try to regain my composure.

Then there is my chocolate stash I keep hidden from my family... childish maybe? I call that survival. And other little quirks that have held on since childhood.

Now on Childrens Hospital, being childish is taken to a whole new level! Doctors such as Owen Maestro (Rob Huebel), and Glenn Ritchie (Ken Marino) engage in a lot of child-like activity, often to get themselves out of work. Now, doesn't my "time-outs" and secret stash seem innocent?

Of course it wouldn't be nearly as much fun if the guys weren't busy goofing off. Check out this clip:


Childrens Hospital: The Complete Third Season on... by thewbdotcom

Childrens Hospital is a great mix and mash of popular medical dramas, just with a parody twist and dark sense of humor. Be sure to check out Childrens Hospital: The Complete Third Season on DVD, and tune in for the start of season 4.

*Disclaimer - I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for Childrens Hospital. All opinions expressed are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!