Thursday, October 25, 2012

Men in Black is Back! See How to Pre-Purchase #SEEMIB3 at Walmart


Aliens are coming! And you have the chance to pre-order Men in Black 3 to watch a few days early with your family. This offer is only available at Walmart, so I grabbed my family, little aliens included, and headed to our local store to take advantage of #SEEMIB3.



I still love the first Men in Black Movie and the teaming up of Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones has been one of my all-time movie favorites. I didn't get a chance to watch the 3rd installment in the theater, so I can't wait to watch it at home.

Bonus: Get a FREE movie credit when you sign up for Vudu.

Do you have a Vudu account yet? No worries, it is easy and since it was my first time trying out the service, I will walk you through it. First you need to get a pre-purchase copy of Men in Black 3, only at Walmart.


We found both DVD and Blue-Ray/DVD copies in the electronic's section with the new releases. The movie isn't out yet, but you can purchase the pre-order box that comes with details on Vudu, registering for your digital copy as well as how to sign up for your physical DVD to be mailed to you on the release date.

You can see my entire shopping trip and account set-up in my Google+ album.

So I will be able to start viewing my digital copy on November 16th, while the movie doesn't hit store shelves until November 30th, 2012. Nice, right?


Buy - Redeem - Watch

Okay, with your pre-order box in hand you will find step by step instructions inside the case.


Vudu is a great new way to rent and purchase digital copies of your favorite movies and television shows. Available on several different platforms, just follow the instructions on the insert to redeem your movie purchase, set-up an account and even get free movie credits to start you out.


Step 1: From your computer, go to Vudu.com/mib3, as directed by the insert. Enter your unique redemption code and set up your mailing address for the DVD to be delivered.



Step 2: Set up your FREE Vudu and UltraViolet accounts. You can skip the payment information for now and decide later if you want to add a credit card for future movie rentals.


Step 3: Grab some popcorn, plan your viewing party and get set to watch Men in Black 3 on November 16th. The physical movie will arrive at your door a few days later.

Now be sure to set-up which devices you will be viewing your Vudu movies on. First we set up our Xbox 360. Vudu has step-by-step instructions for any devices you choose. I found Vudu under video apps, downloaded it and received a free movie credit for linking up the Xbox.

My husband even found that our HDTV was Vudu-enabled. We set that up as well, and guess what? More free movie credits! So even before we can start watching MIB3, we are going to start watching some of the other movies we missed in the theaters with vudu.com.

Connect with Men in Black on Twitter and Facebook.

Be sure to come back and check out the fabulous viewing party I am planning for this movie. I have food ideas, decorating tips and kids craft ideas to share.

*Disclaimer - I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Sony #CBias #SocialFabric. All opinions and experiences are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Looks like one fun trip!! I have been curious about this movie, so I guess I will need to watch it soon!! How fun with the Vudu.. never really heard about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are a great combo! And love the alien mask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seldom comment, however after looking at a few
    of the responses on "Men in Black is Back! See How to Pre-Purchase #SEEMIB3 at Walmart".
    I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it appear like some of the comments come across like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online sites, I'd like to keep up with
    you. Could you make a list of all of your public sites like
    your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


    My web page - diet that works

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!