Wednesday, October 23, 2013

You're Invited! Our Progressive Dinners Start Friday

I have to admit, I can hardly contain my excitement! Starting this Friday, the Progressive Dinners Series will bring you a full menu of holiday ideas from my kitchen as well as 4 other talented blogs. This is going to be a delicious Holiday Blog Hop Series with chances for you to win some great items from our generous sponsors.



Yes, this is where I have been for the past week or two. I have been cooking, baking, photographing and preparing for this fun series.

Joining in on the fun are Glenda Embree from Busy-At-HomeArlene Mobley from Flour on My Face Nicole Cook from Daily Dish Recipes and Tonia Larson from The Gunny Sack. I can't wait to see what each of them will be bringing to our virtual holiday table each week. These ladies are talented and if you haven't checked out their blogs yet, be sure to give them a peek. If you aren't a fan yet, you will be by the end of this series.

Each Friday stop by my blog to see the full menu and find step-by-step photo tutorials for each dish in the series. It will run from October 25th through December 13th. We will be taking a break for the week of Thanksgiving, but in total will be bringing you 20 recipe tutorials, 10 holiday pot-luck or gift ideas, 7 reviews for products to make your holiday meal shine, and chances each week to win those products.

Glenda from Busy-At-Home created the gorgeous e-zine below with teaser pictures and the upcoming menus. Be sure to click on the graphic and see why you don't want to miss the upcoming weeks. 

Also be sure to follow our #Holiday Progressive Dinner Pinterest Board. It will be filling up with all our featured recipes.




Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!