Sunday, April 5, 2015

Purex Crystals Scent Splash - It's a Liquid!

Disclaimer - I received sample laundry detergent and coupons to try from Purex as part of the Purex Insiders Program. All experiences and opinions are my own and were not influenced by the product I received.   #irresistiblefreshnessthatlasts #purexcrystals #CrystalsScentSplash


My kids get into some pretty dirty, sticky and sometimes even smelly messes! Each week I tackle mountains of laundry from daily clothes to play clothes and even my husband's work clothes. It may go in dirty, but I expect it to come out of the laundry room smelling amazing!

Luckily there is a new Purex Crystals option, an in-wash fragrance booster that comes in a liquid.


I was sent the Fresh Lavender Blossom scent which I love. I also enjoy that I can get 35% more wash loads out of one bottle than I could with the other Purex Crystals. Of course, you can also use less, if you want a lighter scent.

You can choose between Fresh Spring Waters, Fresh Mountain Breeze or Fresh Lavender Blossom.


I have lots of memories of helping to fold warm, freshly scented laundry in my childhood. Of course I had to enjoy it fresh out of the dryer because the scent would dissipate quickly. Purex Crystals have a longer lasting scent. Just pick your favorite and enjoy that fresh laundry day smell for weeks.

Now every day can smell like laundry day.

The bottle includes an easy to pour spout and you can add it directly to your washer load or add it to the in-wash tray. And never fear, it works in HE washers.

Would you like to try Purex Crystals Scent Splash for yourself? I have coupons to send out to readers here on Adventures in All Things Food. Yeah, so go whip up a mess in the kitchen or have some adventures with your family... then try a sample of Purex Crystals Scent Splash.




Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!