Thursday, March 11, 2010

Aloha Friday - #6




Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Milk or Dark Chocolate?

Yeah, it is late and I am in need of something sweet. So, which camp do you fall into? I am a milk chocolate sort of gal. I know that dark is healthier, but I still love the silky smoothness of milk chocolate. Milk chocolate doesn't send me straight for milk.

If you want more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE milk chocolate!! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care for dark chocolate, but I love me some milk chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milk...thanks :)

    Enjoy your Friday.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/dang-it-i-missed-the-list-again/

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm, I love dark GERMAN chocolate.
    I'm following you for follow friday :) I'm brand new to your blog, and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love them both! I'd choose dark chocolate though if I was forced to! LOL
    Visiting from My Kids Are Fun for Aloha Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love milk chocolate more when I was younger, but now if I know I'm going to eat more I would pick the darker chocolate hands down. :)

    My Aloha Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Milk chocolate - pretty much every time. The only dark chocolate I like at all is the milkyway dark.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!