Thursday, May 6, 2010

Aloha Friday - #13



Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

With the warmer weather, I want to know... are you a sandal or flip flop fan?

I have a pair of flip flops, Crocs, - so easy to throw on around the yard, but I am missing a go-to pair of sandals. Trying to decide if I really need one or not. What do you think? Well, either way I need a new coat of paint on my little piggies!

Okay, if you want more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. I wear flip flops everyday all year when possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my flip flops! I am a barefoot junkie. If I could I would never wear shoes in the summer. In the winter however my feet get cold and slipper time it is.

    http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/aloha-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love sandals - especially crocs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandals- really cute sandals- the only flip flops I was ever in love with were some leather Bass ones (remember the old go Bass or go Barefoot commercials- they really meant it- oh you don't remember? Well that's okay my kids say I am old too!) They were so dang comfortable- If I ever find any that cute and comfy I will buy every pair in my size in colors I love. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both, but I like shoes that are comfortable because my feet hurt alot with sandals or flip flops! I wish I could be more fashionable, but comfort comes first for me! Have a great Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandals I can't do the between the toes thing any more .lol Happy Friday Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to be a flip-flop person, but these days I love my Teva. Wore them to Disney World last May and almost all summer. They are fabulous and as close to a flip-flop as I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here in Hawai'i flip flops are called slippers and that's all I wear. Have a great weekend my friend :) And your mother's day sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like flip flops...but I can't really do much in them. I'm a big walker and hiker and bike rider...flip flops just don't work for those things. I love my Keen sandles. I just wish they were not quite so klunky.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!