Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Holiday Survey from Lands' End

Lands' End Logo 2
Take the Lands' End/Every Day with Rachael Ray 2010 Holiday Survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/landsendrachaelrayholiday2010 . Participants who complete the survey by 11:59 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, October 5th will be entered into a drawing for one of ten $50 Lands' End gift cards and the Rachael Ray cookbook, "Rachael Ray's Book of 10".

Winners will be selected at random and will be notified on or around the week of October 25, 2010. 

*Disclaimer - This information was sent out by MomSelect & Lands' End. I received another entry in the drawing in exchange for blogging about this opportunity. No other compensation was received.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!