Thursday, November 11, 2010

Aloha Friday #38

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend.Friday used to be my friend, but today it signals the end of another week... that went by too quickly! But, I survived the week, so to celebrate! Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...



Do You Make Your Christmas Gifts? Shop in Stores? Or Shop Online?

 It is that time of year again. Time for me to get my lists together and finish the last minute preparations. I enjoy making at least some of the gifts, especially the gifts for our friends. I do some shopping... mainly online for the kids. But luckily I am almost done. I am curious though, how do you handle your gifts?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. I shop in stores (probably too many!).

    New follower from Aloha Friday!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do a combination of the 3. I try to make gifts for everyone, but there is just not enough time. I get most of the rest of my gifts from Amazon and then shop in the store for the rest. Regardless of the method, I love to have everything purchased before Thanksgiving so I can sit back and enjoy the holiday season without stressing over gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of them are from stores.

    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We started giving money to charity in lieu of gifts about 4 years ago and so no more shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I do all three. this year the majority are made, however I have some candles and other things I have purchased.
    My Friday Question for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love online shopping especially when they will ship items to people form me.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/is-amazon-on-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Depends.. I have done them all. But about the only thing I usually would make is those tie fleece blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little of each I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We do a little of all of those items for Chanukah gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not that creative :)

    I try to find deals for the immediate family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't give a ton of gifts but I mostly buy them and then make some cookie plates

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!