Friday, November 19, 2010

Aloha Friday #39

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend.Friday used to be my friend, but today it signals the end of another week... that went by too quickly! But, I survived the week, so to celebrate! Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


 What Will You Serve as a Main Course for Thanksgiving?

  Though my family usually had turkey, one year my aunt switched it up and made enchiladas. As a 9 year old, it didn't compute and I felt cheated of my turkey day dreams. I know some families serve other things for American T-day. My grandfather often did lamb, ham and turkey. What will your family be enjoying next Thursday? Go ahead.... make me hungry!

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. The main dish will always be turkey at my house! And as for the sides, we pretty much make the same exact things every year. Although this year I am making an extra broccoli side dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkey, turkey, and more turkey. My family would probably revolt without it -heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Spain :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be making my usual Champagne Turkey for the main dish on Thanksgiving! :)

    Aloha: Black Friday Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not serving anything. I'll be going to Olive Gardens. Dh isn't home, so it's kinda different this time.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!