Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holiday Open House - Current Holiday Projects





Okay, welcome to another installment of the Holiday Open House! I hope you have checked out some of the other blogs participating, or have joined in on the fun yourself. I am having a blast. Well, the holidays put me into a crafting frenzy. I thought I would share a few of the things I am working on. I guess felt has really taken over my craft room this month!

Included in the stash are 3 stockings... the Snowman for my son, the Santa for my DH and the angel for myself. Then I have the three Santa ornaments (center) and one is almost finished already! Then you can barely see it at the bottom, but it is an angel tree topper. Here is a closer look,


Cute, aren't they? I will be posting pics of the finished projects when they are ready. I just hope I can get them done in the next 2 months.

So, what projects do you have lined up for the Holiday Season? I would love to see links or plans in the comment section. Cheers!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. My oldest daughter's grandmother made one for her and just her , lol. It was too much work to do one for all the grandkids - it's still beautiful - 16 years later - good luck in your lofty pursuit and in the Open house giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do too many crafts these days but enjoy looking at yours! I love that stocking. It looks incredibly cute and I can't wait to see it finished. Love all the different textures and the 3D quality it will have.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!