Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Few More Winners!

I have a few more winners to announce here and I have also decided to post winner announcements on Mondays. I hope this keeps things more organized. I hate to hear that readers are checking frequently when I am dealing with a teething baby or potty training mishaps with my stubborn toddler.

Also, be sure to set the date for Blogmania, April 9th & 10th. There will be many blogs participating with prize packages each worth $100 or more. Cool, right? So far I will have one package for children and maybe one with a food theme. If you would like to sponsor an item for the package, contact me via email.

...And on to the lucky winners!

For the Yoplait Light Prize Package, the winner was #1 (that has never happened to me before!)
 Beth M said...
I have never tred the Cherry. Sounds yummy as I like cherry. Peach is my favorite.
(confirmed 1/26)

For the Tropical Traditions Shredded Coconut giveaway, the winner was #109
pinklady705 said...
1st daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/pinklady705/status/29284967557103617

Winners have 48 hours to respond to my email. If I don't hear back from a potential winner within the time frame I will redraw via random.org.  Congrats!
Don't forget the CSN Stores $65 GC Giveaway ends 1/27 at midnight. Hurry and get those entries in!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!