Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Disney Pixar Cars 2, Trailer Sneek-Peek!



Oh, yes, we can't wait for this must-see family movie due out June 24th, 2011. Disney Pixar's fabulous Car characters are back for Cars 2. My son was a Cars fanatic and as Summer approaches the excitement for this new installment grows. Ever seen an impatient 3 year old? Oh, yeah... we will be there. Here is the synopsis for the new movie:

This time, they're heading overseas for the first-ever World Grand Prix, where Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage. Introducing new characters and of course red-hot racing, CARS 2 is a global extravaganza!
 Are you excited to see it? Check out the exclusive trailer HERE.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!