Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall TV with Betty Crocker Inspiration


This email came through from My Blog Spark, which I am a member, and I wanted to share a few of my favorites. Maybe I will have a chance to make these and show them off here.

If you enjoy food challenges, food wars and new chef searches on tv like I do, you will enjoy a cuisine stretched where you never expected! These are Korean BBQ Kimchi Quesadillas. I love Korean food and Quesadillas are a staple on our menu, so I want to try these. Get this recipe on : bettycrocker.com/fanfare.


Do you enjoy a good Vampire story? Between Being Human and Vampire Diaries I am ga-ga for those soulful-eyed blood suckers. I think I saw a few new Vampire shoes hitting the line-ups later this month also. In honor of that, I might make one of these Blood Red Sangria Cocktails. Find this recipe at bettycrocker.com/fanfare.

And lastly,

Why not try a school-worthy twist on the traditional "poke" cupcake. These Slushee Cupcakes look like fun to both make and eat. I still have some of my syrup left from this Summer and want to give these a go. Do you have a new student in need of a special treat? Find this recipe on bettycrocker.com/fanfare.

Check out more fun food ideas at Betty Crocker Fan Fare. Let me know if you try any of them.

*Disclaimer -  I was not compensated for this post. I received these details from Betty Crocker through My Blog Spark.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!