Friday, October 7, 2011

"F" is for Food & Friday (10/7)

I still get sucked into Pinterest on a regular basis. The real challenge is to pin and then make time to make it. So many yummy ideas and so little time! Check out what I have been pinning HERE.

In honor of my pinning my life away this week, I wanted to link up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds. I will be highlighting some of my favorite food pins for the week. Maybe you will see me make some of these delicious delights here soon!

This month I am playing around with rice recipes and tried a stuffed tomato recipe I will post on Sunday, that got me thinking of all the yummy things I can put inside those farm fresh tomatoes. Here is a Savory Baked Tomatoes with Ricotta:


For a quick and fun lunch party idea, what about these Chicken Salad Puffs:



We just discovered the peanut-free joy of Biscoff spread for my  children. I have to admit it is pretty yummy. So, these cupcakes really caught my eye:



I think these Potato rings would be a big hit with my kiddos:



Mmm... is that enough to tempt your tummy? So, what has made your drool-worthy list this week? Happy Pinning everyone.

Be sure to stop in at Finding Joy in My Kitchen to see her list, and link up your Food Favorites for the week.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh you game an idea .... puff stuffed with chicken salad... oh boy, the wheels are turning in my head... mental grocery shopping going on.

    psst.. can't wait to see what you choose for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks so good! And I'm having frozen pizza. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing these today. I'm in agreement with you... who doesn't love a potato ring?! Yum.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!