Thursday, December 29, 2011

"F" is for Food & Friday (12/29)

This year I fell in love with Pinterest!

Once you start, there is a whole world of possibilities. Things to dream about, make, aspire to... truly a great idea for all the best ideas. Shoot, even my husband started pinning. Probably tech stuff, but anywho...

Are you pinning? I would love to check out your boards and see what caught your eye. Be sure to leave your info so I can swing by. Check out what I have collected HERE

In honor of  pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds. Mmm... as always I found many new great ideas to try making.

Let's start with this Beef, potato and quinoa soup. It just looks warm and hearty...


Maybe served with a bit of this Rosemary Olive Oil bread?


And why not snack on some Zucchini Chips this New Year's? I might add a bit of fresh cracked black pepper and Parmesan Cheese to mine...


These Cinnamon and Sugar Popovers sure caught my eye this week...


And to round out the list, I really need to make these double chocolate chip cookies... oh, yeah!


What looked good to you this week?

Be sure to swing past Finding Joy in My Kitchen to see all the other folks posts and to join the Linky. 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!