Friday, February 17, 2012

"F" is for Food & Friday (2/17) #PinItFriday

Are you pining? I would love to check out your boards and see what you have been up to. Pinterest has been getting a lot of press lately. Finally the big tech blogs are taking notice of the site. Of course the controversy is over whether Pinterest is just for women. I don't believe so. My husband has pinned his favorite tech ideas, tutorials as well as farm equipment. Not my cup of tea, but Pinterest is so versatile there is bound to be something for everyone.


Leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE.  Let me know if you need an invite, too.

In honor of pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with 5 Minutes for Mom's Pin It Friday and  Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Favorite Friday Finds. Come link up and check out the other ideas. This edition (as usual) is delicous! I can't wait to try out of few of these recipes in the coming week.


First I want to show off this recipe for Vanilla Extract. I made cupcakes for Valentine's Day and this is what I did with my vanilla bean pods. You know I can never get enough of those luscious seeds out...






These Apple Cinnamon Doughnuts caught my eye because they contain a thin slice of apple. Oh, yum!


These Greek Flavored Baked Eggs really got me excited. ...and the photo is just wonderful.


Not a healthy recipe, but this one reminds me of childhood... DIY snow balls. I bet they taste even better.


And this is what I will be making for dinner Saturday night... Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Artichoke Hearts and Broccoli...I can't wait!


Happy Pinning this week! Hope your Pinterest finds taste as good as they look.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love Pinterest. Love the last recipe! Looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Apple Doughnuts look really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is amazing isn't it?? I'm not a huge doughnut fan, but those look so good..like that perfect consistency...plus there's an apple in it??

    Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doughnuts, vanilla extract, and snowballs - such tasty eats!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!