Thursday, February 23, 2012

"F" is for Food & Friday (2/23)

I enjoy Pinterest. So many gorgeous food photos, recipe ideas all paraded in front of my eyes. Usually I try to find a good balance of healthy foods, treats and indulgences. Well, not this week. This week it is all about the purely decadent and amazing. I will be making a few of these next week.

If you are on Pinterest leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE.  Let me know if you need an invite, too. This week I am linking up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Favorite Friday Finds. 


I love making my own treats. These chocolate sandwich cookies look amazing. I will definitely be licking out the cream filling first!




My Mom made a lot of cream pies when I was growing up. I am looking for some great scratch recipes to add to my arsenal. Coconut cream in on the top of my list.


Source: google.ca via Andrea on Pinterest


I have missed out on Cream Puffs since I moved back to the states. My favorites were filled with both a pastry cream and whipped cream. I might have to experiment with the filling.




I adore brownies... so dense, chocolaty and rich. I keep hearing about recipes using black beans and I want to give them a go.




I have been drooling over this Green Tea cupcake for over a week now... I just adore Matcha.




I hope you enjoyed my favorite pins from the week. Hopefully you aren't in a visual sugar-coma!


What have you been pinning this past week?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love your finds. The coconut cream pie looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Coconut Cream Pie, and Black Bean Brownies look so good. I especially like that the brownies are gluten free!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!