Friday, March 16, 2012

"F" is for Food & Friday (3/15)

Pinterest holds so many possibilities, some days I am overwhelmed by the amount of things I NEED to make. Okay, maybe it is just me...

Are you on Pinterest? Leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE.  Let me know if you need an invite, too. As usual, this week I am linking up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Favorite Friday Finds. 

First off I would love to grab your attention with this Mushroom Melt. I have to make this one! Maybe on homemade bread, but it will be consumed in our house soon...



Since I love to DIY most of our food, this recipe for coconut milk yogurt caught my eye. I already make our own yogurt and Greek yogurt, but my kids could enjoy this one...


Our menu was already set for St. Patrick's day, but this Bubble and Squeak looks delicious! I might have to make it anyway.


Then my sweet tooth found a few things to pin also. Spring may be almost here but these Moon Pies are still calling to me!


And berry season won't come fast enough after having drooled over these Blackberry Cupcakes...


All I have to say is, are you hungry yet?

I would love to see what you pinned this week. Leave me a link to your profile and I will stop by. Have a great week!
Pin It

2 comments:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!