Friday, March 2, 2012

"F" is for Food & Friday (3/2)

Pinterest if you haven't tried it might seem silly... an electronic vision board, bookmarking and online collection of the most amazing photos you have ever seen. Depending on your interests, you can search through photos of food and then save what you like to used later. As I read through my morning emails I can find things of interest, go to the site, pin a photo and then check it out later. Pinning has become part of my routine.


If you are already on Pinterest, you probably have found a dozen projects/recipes to make but will barely have time to try them because there is always more to pin. Seeing your friends' boards is a good view at what they value, like and want. I have decided that Pinterest boards will be great inspiration for birthday and holiday ideas this year.


If you are on Pinterest leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE.  Let me know if you need an invite, too. This week I am linking up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Favorite Friday Finds. 


This week you might notice I have a sweet tooth again... I am also looking forward to Spring. 


I am dying to try this Strawberry Cream Pie. Once the Strawberries are ready to pick, I am on it!




I also thought a few Watermelon pins were especially tasty looking. How about this Watermelon Sorbet?




Or these Watermelon Push Pops. I know my kids would love these.




These "Easy Eclairs" are calling to me... "Bake Us!"  ...and I am so weak.




And last but not least, These Mexican Wedding Cakes or Russian Tea Cakes are getting made this afternoon. Oh, yeah...


Source: zoebakes.com via Andrea on Pinterest


These are my favorite cookies of all time.


Now that your eyes may have cavitieswhat have you been pinning this past week?

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great choices! I'll be back to pin them later. I'm on Pinterest, too. Go to my blog, and I have a Pinterest button if you want to follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have me thinking spring with those first two recipe choice ... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pinterest too! Thanks for sharing my eclairs- you really will be amazed how easy and authentic they are if you try them :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!