Saturday, March 17, 2012

We Love Our Juicy Smiles Thanks to Ocean Spray #CBias

We love our juice!

We don't usually have soda in the house and the kids don't drink it yet, anyway. For a treat, I like giving my children a nice cold glass of juice.


I am very picky about the juice brands that we drink. It is a daily treat, but I still check the nutrition label. I look for products using 100% Juice with no artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. My children cannot have some artificial sweeteners due to their metabolic condition. I want to trust a company with a good reputation and a great product that I want to drink myself.

Why juice? My kids love treats and sweets, but as a Mom I don't want to give into these demands. Juice makes them just as happy without me feeling guilty. I would say my little ones get as excited about their glass of juice as any sweet treat they are offered.

Very quickly Ocean Spray became my go-to brand for juice as a picky Mom.


I have to admit, I am a little partial since some of the Ocean Spray cranberries come from my home state of Oregon. Actually, Ocean Spray is a grower owned cooperative with more than 700 cranberry growers participating. It all makes the purchase that much sweeter for me.

Ocean Spray is also easy on my wallet. Our local Walmart carries them for less than the generic brand and with so many blends and juice options, there is something for everyone in my family. You can view our whole shopping experience in my Google + album.


While shopping for this #CBias post we all picked our own favorites, my husband chose the Ruby Grapefruit juice, I chose the Cranberry Pomegranate and my kids chose the Cranberry and Concord Grape juice.



As the weather turns warmer I will need to stock up on more Ocean Spray juices to use in our homemade Popsicles. Cold or frozen, juice always hits the spot.

You can find a complete list of Ocean Spray products on their website.
You can also stay up the latest product announcements, contests and activity on the Ocean Spray Facebook page.

*Disclaimer - This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias All opinions expressed are my own.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Girl we love love love love the CranGrape. I picked up the off brand-- and that was a uh oh!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!