Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fiber One Chewy Bars - A Real Hit! #MyBlogSpark




If you are like me, snacks need to be filling, delicious... and well, holds up to being packed around. Luckily I found something that fits all of my wants and desires, Fiber One Chewy Bars.


Check this out:
  • Fiber One Chewy bars contain 20% of the Daily Value of fiber and 10% of the Daily Value of calcium
  • These 100 or 110 calorie bars contain no high fructose corn syrup, and only 7 or 8 grams of sugar
  • According to the results of a recent taste test, kids prefer Fiber One Chewy Chocolate bars over Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Available in both chocolate and PB&J, these delicious little bars are a snack I can look forward to on the go.  If your Summer schedule is as busy as mine, that is a nice treat.

From My Blog Spark I was sent a fun little package to enjoy with my bars:


Giveaway Time!! 


Everything you need to get out, have fun and work up an appetite for those Fiber One Chewy Bars. One lucky reader will win their own pack, just leave a comment telling me what is keeping you busy this Summer and I will use Random.org to pick a winner on 6/29.


Here is what the package contains:



  • (1) Box of Fiber One Chewy Chocolate Bars
  • (1) Box of the Fiber One Chewy Strawberry PB&J Bars
  • Drawstring Sack Pack
  • Water Bottle
  • Flexi Flyer
  • Soccer Ball
  • Sidewalk Chalk
That is it! Good luck.



*Based upon independent taste tests, with kids aged 8-12, of Fiber One Chewy Chocolate versus Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. Quaker is a registered trademark of the Quaker Oats Company. All trademarks property of their respective owners


*Disclaimer - The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have all been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!