Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Monsters University Trailer - See Why You Don't Want to Miss This

Our family loves Pixar and Disney. Monsters Inc. is still one of our favorite movies. So, I am very excited to share with you a trailer from the upcoming Monsters University.

Coming next summer:
Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. “Monsters University” unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.


 




*Disclaimer - I was not compensated for posting. I am just passing on this trailer with permission.
Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooooooo excited about this I can hardly stand it ^^ We are big fans of Pixar & Disney too ^^ Thanks for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!