Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sonos Target Deal ends Today!


Snag this great deal in time to surprise Dad!

Through June 16th at Target you can get a FREE $30 Target gift card with purchase of  a Play:3 unit and FREE $40 Target gift card with the purchase of a Play:5 unit.



Be sure to check out the video to find out more about Sonos. Wouldn't the guy in your life enjoy this?







*Disclaimer - I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and I'm eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own.

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!