Thursday, December 20, 2012

Friday Food Frenzy (12/21) - Be Inspired. Link up and Inspire, Too!

Where did the time go?

Can you believe Christmas is Eve is Monday? I still have wrapping to do and just finished off my Christmas list today. Still so much to do! If you are looking for another star dish, craft or idea check out this week's linky... and submit your inspiration here, too. We love to see what other bakers, cooks and crafters are up to. Happy Holidays everyone. Wishing everyone a safe and joyous Christmas!



Close to Home ,Mostly Food and Crafts and  Adventures in All Things Food. welcome you to come share your recipes and browse others for some great cooking ideas at home.  How many times do you hear "What's for dinner?", surprise them with a new dish you found on Friday Food Frenzy. 
 Each week we will feature the most viewed recipe or craft this week, so be sure and come back and click on your favorite recipe. This recipe will also be pinned on our Friday Food Frenzy Pinterest Board. Of course we would love love love it, if you followed our blogs and be sure to tell all your friends to stop by too.

  THIS WEEKS FEATURED RECIPE IS  Frosty Peppermint Mocha Milk Shake by Young at Heart Mommy.   What a fun way to greet the kids one afternoon.  Thanks for the recipe.





 youngatheartmommy.com via Maria on Pinterest  

Don't forget this week we would love to share any holiday recipes or food gifts/crafts you might have up your sleeve. 

 
 Close to Home;Adventures In All Things Food
Andrea
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi I just saw your post on Twitter and thought it looked like fun. I have linked up my Peppermint Bark Popcorn. Wishing you joy this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! I want to make that. I am a huge fan of Peppermint Bark, but haven't seen a recipe before with popcorn. Thanks for linking up. :)

      Delete
  2. Gοod information. Luckу me I discovereԁ your websitе by chance (stumbleuρon).
    I've saved it for later!
    Here is my web site - youtube music runterladen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you
    will be a great author.I will ensure that
    I bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon.
    I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!
    Review my blog post :: how to get rid of acne scar

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!