Saturday, December 8, 2012

Old Navy Has You Covered for Winter Sweaters


Looking to add a little fun and color to your wardrobe this Winter? Be sure to check out this selection of Winter sweaters at Old Navy. Affordable, fun and trendy, this selection won't hurt break the bank.

With my ever growing waistline I opted for a Women's Softest Sweater Cardi in grey that could wrap around my baby bump with ease.


I am also a fan of the cowl-neck sweater that hung right beside it.

So, what is your sweater style? Bright and bold, chunky or funky... be sure to take a peak in Old Navy and bring a little fun into your style this season.

*Disclaimer - I was given a product coupon to facilitate my sampling opportunity with Crowdtap. I am a proud Crowdtapper, but all opinions and experiences are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. If your tween is into paint-ball you can take everyone to play paint-ball.
    At the end of the party all of the papers write down who they
    think was the prohibition agent. That is the new craze in on the internet gaming, and numerous
    girls and teens are possessing a blast.

    Look into my blog post online dating

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!