Monday, November 4, 2013

Enter the Purex More Time For Mom Sweepstakes

 I am a Purex Insider. All information about this sweepstakes was provided by Purex. All opinions and experiences are my own.


As a Mom do you enjoy the kids being at school so you can pursue some of your passions? What do you do with all that extra time?

Me? I love to craft, read and knit. Domestic, aren't I?

I would never turn down a chance to add to my stash of yarn, books or other supplies. Purex is running a sweepstakes, just like the Purex Facebook page and enter on the sweepstakes tab for weekly prizes.

Prizes are:
  • Oct. 16 – 22: Cosmetics Shopping Spree
  • Oct. 23 – 29: Scrapbooking Shopping Spree
  • Oct. 30 – Nov. 5: Home Décor Shopping Spree
  • Nov. 6 – 12: New Wardrobe Shopping Spree
  • Nov. 13 – 19: Kindle Fire!

Goodluck!
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!