Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Getting Cinco de Mayo Read with Old El Paso Frozen Entrees for Two

Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by Old El Paso® through Platefull Co-Op. All opinions and experiences are my own.


With Cinco de Mayo fast approaching, my palette has been hankering for a little Mexican food. Fajitas just happen to be my favorite, but I rarely can find the time for all that prep and cooking. 

So for a quick and tasty lunch I grabbed the Old El Paso Chicken Fajitas, entree for two. No slicing, dicing or searing necessary. 


One pan and just a few minutes made us a tasty and colorful meal. I added in my own flour tortillas, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and salsa. With a side of blue corn chips, we were set. 

It was a fun and festive change from usual lunch leftovers or sandwiches, and it didn't take any more time. 

I loved that the onions and peppers came out tasting like I had grilled them myself. You might find yourself saying, #NoWayThatsFrozen.


I grabbed my bags at my local Walmart, but check your local grocery store's freezer section for Fajitas and other entree options like enchiladas, quesadillas and burritos.

You can connect with Old El Paso on Facebook to stay up on all the latest products and promotions.

And for our Cinco de Mayo? I am planning getting a little help from Old El Paso along with a big pitcher of homemade horchata. What are your plans?
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!