Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Little Mover Gives Me Reason To Celebrate

I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating. #MC #MovingMoments



So much to do! Elliott is getting set to celebrate his 1st birthday this Friday and I can't believe how busy he is. From the moment he wakes up he is playing and crawling, standing and taking his first timid steps while I run along after him trying to tidy up the aftermath of his busy hands. Everyday seems like a new reason to celebrate him growing up.

I love watching him explore and learn about his world.

His most recent thing is to crawl into the floor swing to play. I will hear him giggling in the living room and know he has flopped down into his favorite spot, laughing as he goes back and forth.

I love watching him race across the floor after his big sister, big brother or our cat. He has mastered the crawl and have you ever seen a motivated baby? If he sees my iPhone the race is on! Thank goodness I can give him the freedom and room to explore without worrying if his diaper is up the challege.


Our Huggies Little Movers have a Snugfit wasteband that moves with Elliott whether he is laying down, climbing or trying to walk. I also like the Double Grip Strips on the sides and front that allow for a customizable fit. The velcro tabs don't rub or chaffe.  He is changing so fast everyday.  Even as he grows, I know I can count on his diapers to keep him dry and comfortable. And did you get a look at the adorable Mickey Mouse prints on the back? Love them.

I also love the fact I can pick them up on my trips to Target. I just love stocking up on baby supplies while I am there.

Now, I don't know if it is because Elliott is my third and final baby, but the transition from newborn to a full-fledge crawler seemed to go by in a blink. Now I expect him to take off running any day now.



Little Movers Target Sweepstakes

Target knows that busy guys like Elliott go through a lot of diapers and they are offering the chance to to win a year supply of  Huggies Little Movers diapers. Enter and  automatically get a $2.00 Coupon for Huggies diapers, redeemable at Target. Celebrate your little one’s moving moments by entering to win at:
https://www.moments.huggies.com/sign-in/?ReturnUrl=http://www.moments.huggies.com/Coupon?coupon=target

 Just upload a picture or video of your baby’s best moves. To enter, you will need to create or login to your existing Huggies account. Good luck! This contest ends 6/8/2014 , so hurry and enter.

Is there a special little mover in your life?

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!