Saturday, August 9, 2014

Gluten Free Baking Made Easy with Immaculate Baking Mixes

Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by Immaculate Baking through Platefull Co-Op. All opinions and experiences are my own.#IBBakesWell


If you have a gluten allergy or intolerance, even a simple plate of cookies can be a dangerous thing. Luckily, you can still enjoy an array of fast and easy baking mixes with Immaculate Baking

These are a great option for whipping up a fast treat. They use  the same ingredients you would use if you were to bake up cookies, cakes, and brownies from scratch, Immaculate Baking’s eight new dry baking mix items have 0g trans fat, and do not contain artificial preservatives or high fructose corn syrup.


They are as simple as any shelf boxed mix. I grabbed the Double Chocolate Cookie Mix to try first. I just needed to add vegetable oil and eggs.


But, of course I wasn't going to stop there! I wanted to add a little extra crunch to my chocolately cookies so I rolled the dough in gluten free crispy rice. See how easy that was?

Now, I have worked with different starches for baking and wanted to note that it is important to let the cookies set for just a minute or two for the moisture to be fully absorbed. Don't worry if the mix seems a little dry at first. Don't add any additional oil or water or the cookies will be too wet and won't rise properly.


I chillded mine slightly before baking, as I would any cookie recipe. They baked up nicely! Rich and full of chocolate while still being soft and chewy. The extra crunch from the cereal was a very easy touch.


You can find these delicious Immaculate Baking Mixes at your local Target. Connect with the brand on Facebook for more fun.

Immaculate Baking is in the Back to School coupon book event handed out on 8/17, 8/24 and 8/25. Coupon is for $.75 off one Immaculate Baking Item.
What would you add to your cookies?

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!