Friday, August 15, 2014

New Betty Crocker Bars at Target - Bake up Some Fun!

Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. All opinions and experiences are my own. #NewFromBetty 


Ready to have even more sweet fun in the kitchen? This is so easy, you are going to flip.

I know, I might be just a little chocolate crazy, but I think everyone is going to be excited to hear that Betty Crocker and HERSHEY'S have teamed up for 3 new products sure to sweeten up your day. There is the HERSHEY'S S'mores Dessert Bars, REESE'S Dessert Bars (which I was sent), and HEATH Dessert Bars.

My husband and I both love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter so I made the REESE'S Dessert Bar Mix first.

3 steps led to 3 layers of delicious goodness in bar form!  The Mini REESE'S PIECES were not included in the mix, but I had them on hand and wanted to dress up the top. I love how simple it was to have a little added fun with these bars.

I was a huge fan of dessert mixes when I invited friends over for sleepovers. My daughter is getting closer and closer to that age, so I know bar mixes like this will come in handy for the friends she has over. There is something really exciting about creating a simple dessert all on your own. My favorites were boxed brownies with an occaisional no-bake cheesecake mix made with really special friends.

The REESE'S Dessert Bars were fabulous! Rich and creamy chocolate and peanut butter over a peanut butter flavored crust. I shared a bar with my husband over a tall glass of cold milk and it was the perfect afternoon treat!

These dessert bars are currently available in Target and I bet they will be a huge hit.


Which Dessert Bar do you want to try first?

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!