Thursday, July 22, 2010

Aloha Friday - #23

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Are You a Fan of Bundt Cakes? Have a Favorite?

My new Kuggelhopf Bundt Pan is here and I am smitten. I broke it in with an Old Fashioned Banana Bundt Cake... then turned it up a notch with a bit of banana butter cream. Oh, yes! Love at first bite.

After hours of internet recipe drooling I am pretty sold on my little bundt pan. I don't see many people use them anymore and this was my first. I feel like a whole secret society just opened up to me. I would love to hear your bundt thoughts. Or, just tell me what I should try next. I will have the recipe and pics up shortly. I just want to yell from the hills how great this simple cake was.

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It