Thursday, September 9, 2010

No Time To Slow Down... I Am Seeing Red

I am slowly digging my way out of our mountain of laundry and getting the kiddos back on a regular schedule. With all that, I have to remember...



Yes! My little guy will be turning 3 before I know it. I am trying to plan a party and realizing how big of a business birthdays have become. After deciding a party at a kiddo place was out of our budget, I am planning a fun home party. It makes me wonder how much families are spending on birthdays these days? My family wasn't big on parties, so this is all new to me.

The theme? He has requested Fire Trucks. Woo-woo!! Sounds like it will be a "hot" party sure to be one to remember.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love planning for kids party. A chance to get all those lovely cute cakes, cookies etc and don't forget lots of balloons in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Hope you have a lovely party

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!