I know that bleach isn't the best for the environment. It also smells awful and since I am a big klutz, I tend to spill it on the worst things. The problem is I am addicted to the cleaning power of bleach. The idea of oxygen bleach... a stain remover and deodorizer in a powdered form sounded like a good fit for my family. Here is their product description:
Tropical Traditions Oxygen Bleach is a safe and effective alternative to chlorine based products and it can be used in many applications in and around the home. It is based on sodium percarbonate which uses oxygen for destaining and deodorizing. Oxygen Bleach is safe to use at all temperatures, on most washable fabrics, and all colors, in hard or soft water, and is compatible with other household cleaners. Also, it produces no harmful by-products which negatively affect the environment. Unlike chlorine bleach, which can merely cover up a stain, Tropical Traditions Oxygen Bleach attacks and breaks down organic stains to totally remove them from the garment.I am thoroughly enjoying it. The best part is there are instructions right on the back for use with cloth diapers. I have added a little to my pre folds and have enjoyed the results. As usual with my cloth diapers I run an extra rinse cycle to ensure additives are out of the cloth. Even with my son's sensitive skin, I haven't had any problems. My favorite part is with the oxygen bleach, there are no bleach fumes and no possibilities of spilling (aka ruining) my clothes.
BUY ITPurchase the 6lb size of oxygen bleach on tropicaltraditions.com - 16.75. That is a lot of product!
- Mandatory Entry Subscribe by email via Feedburner (right hand side) You need to confirm your subscription in your email for this to work.
For extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment letting me know after you do the mandatory entry mentioned above:
- Follow my Blog via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Tropical Traditions' Sales Newsletter (1 entry)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter (@Troptraditions) (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to my site and Tropical Traditions (5 entries)
- Enter any other current giveaway (1 entry each) See my right side bar for a list.
- Enter this on a Giveaway Linky & leave a link (5 entries for each Linky!)
- Follow me on Twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (3x per day at least 2 hrs apart) Feel free to use: " #Win a jar of @Troptraditions Oxygen Bleach @notimeMom http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com :: ends 12/6 #giveaway Pls RT!" Please include the URL (1 entry per tweet)
- Is there another product you would like to try? (Tropical Traditions)
- Comment on any of my other blog posts. Just let me know where you commented (1 entry per comment)
Open to the US. Please leave a separate comment for each entry to get full credit. Giveaway ends on December 6th at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen via Random.org. and will be emailed. They will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
*Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.