Thursday, December 2, 2010

Aloha Friday #41

Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

When do you decorate for the holidays?

We have a strict policy in our house to not start decorating for the holidays till Thanksgiving is over. Starting yesterday, the first, we started the advent calendar. This year my son got a Play Mobile advent calendar and we have a felt one for the wall. Our tree will come next weekend because I like it to stay fresh through Christmas. I know many families in our neighborhood already have trees and lights up, so I wonder when everyone else decorates?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It