Thursday, March 10, 2011

Aloha Friday #53


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


French Fries or Tater Tots?

Okay, maybe you don't care for fried food... but, if you had to eat one or the other, which would you choose? Would you reach for the tots or the fries?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Oooo...I love good french fries!
    Happy Aloha Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both, but prefer fries.
    Good luck with Mamavation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neither really. Guess I've gotten old :)

    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/how-i-saved-enough-money-to-fill-my-gas-tank-up-again/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh it's all about the fries with ketchup! :)

    aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tater tots -- I think I'm a bit addicted to them actually :-)

    Marie
    bonkersinbarnhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a special place in my heart for French Fries which I rarely have these days (potatoes are high in points).

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite are steamy hot super-giant homemade fries that are actually a little dry so you have to dip them in lots of ketchup or mustard or salsa or whatever works for ya.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!