Thursday, March 31, 2011

Aloha Friday #55


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


What is Your Favorite Easter Treat?
 
Marshmallow Peeps? Cadbury Eggs? Jell-O Eggs? ... or something else? I am looking for ideas as I plan my April activities and treats. I want to know what your favorite is.

I have chocolate molds at the ready to attempt my own filled chocolate eggs this year, and lots of sprinkles and adornments to really go cupcake crazy, but I am always looking for more inspiration.

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It