That is why I enjoy Gorton's Frozen Seafood. I can keep it in my freezer ready to go for dinner. No fresh fish to mess with, no smell. It is one of my few "fast food" or cheat items.
If traditional fish sticks are not your thing, check out the other great entrees available such as Shrimp, Salmon and All Natural Grilled Fillets... to name a few of my favorites.
How do I use my All Natural Grilled Fillets? Well, I just love fish tacos. It gives me a chance to serve a lean protein wrapped up with a whole party of veggies! That is one of my last-minute go-to-dinners.
Okay, have I gushed enough? You might be surprised to hear that this post is not sponsored... it is not compensated. I really enjoy the convenience of this product and was fortunate enough to win a bunch of coupons in a giveaway. So, I want to share these with one lucky reader.
One lucky reader will win 2 coupons for their own Free Frozen Seafood Item of choice.
Sorry, the coupons are good in the US only.
Mandatory Entry is easy! Just follow my blog via Google Friend Connect. Be sure to leave your username in the comments section for me (1 entry)
For optional extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment letting me know after you do the mandatory entry mentioned above:
- Subscribe via email, be sure to confirm in your email. (1 entry)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each)
- Comment on any non-giveaway post on my blog. (1 entry per comment)
- Vote for "notimeMom" to be a Mamavation Mom (2 entries)
- Follow me on twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (limit 2 tweets a day at least 1 hour between tweets) Be sure to leave the tweet URL in your comment. (1 entry/tweet) Feel free to use:
*Disclaimer - I won these coupons in a giveaway. No compensation was received for posting this. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. Winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted via email. Winner will have 48 to respond and claim the prize. If not, I will redraw for a new winner. Giveaway ends 4/10 at 11:59 pm PST.