Hats can do a lot of things...
They can make an outfit. They can keep us warm, block the wind or cover up a newborn's bald spots. I was excited to learn about Beanie Designs, and wish I had known about them when my children were born.
With Fall here, it is a great time to think about what your little one will be wearing as the chill and winds start to settle in at night.
The hats are handmade and from 100% cotton or organic cotton. Soft and durable, there are so many styles to choose from, in newborn hats, infant hats, baby hats and baby Winter hats.
I let my 3 1/2 year old son choose his favorite hat. We looked through pages of adorable options, but he settled on the Ear flap pom pom hat - multicolored 1, in size 3-10 years. Once it arrived, it became clear that my daughter also loved it.
This hat is all cotton, hand crocheted and machine washable. I love the vibrant colors and thought it was very well made. These hats would be perfect to pass down from one child to another.
The only drawback I found was that the hat fits rather snug on my son. This is not a big deal and I guess he will be able to wear it for at least this winter and possibly longer. I know it will stretch some, but I will be very cautious if I need to launder it. It fits my 2 year old daughter very well, though.
Take a peak at all Beanie Designs has to offer. Just a few of my favorites from the site are,
The organic cotton Green Apple hat.
Or, what about the organic cotton Mohawk hat?
So would you like to have a Beanie Designs for your little one? They offer free shipping within the US, or enter to win your own right here.
Mandatory Entry : Visit beaniedesigns.com and tell me which hat you want and who it would be for.
For optional extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment letting me know after you do the mandatory entry mentioned above:
- Follow Beanie Designs (@BeanieDesigns) on twitter ( 1 entry)
- Let me know if you are a Facebook fan of Beanie Designs. Leave your username (1 entry)
- Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect. Leave your GFC name (1 entry)
- Subscribe via email. Be sure to confirm your subscription and leave your address (1 entry)
- Enter any of my other current giveaway (1 entry each)
- Comment on any non giveaway post (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on another giveaway Linky and leave the link (5 entries)
- Follow me on twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (limit 2 tweets a day at least 1 hour between tweets) Be sure to leave the tweet URL in your comment. (1 entry/tweet) Feel free to use:
*Disclaimer - A Sample product was provided for review purposes. All opinions are my own. Winner must be a resident of the US & be 18 years of age or older. Winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted by the email on your profile or left in the entry. Winner will have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize. If not, I will redraw for a new winner. Giveaway ends 9/01 at 11:59 pm PST. It is open to US residents only. I am not responsible for lost or misdirected prizes. The prizes will be sent out from the sponsor or responsible PR firm.