Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Meal Plan - Thanksgiving Edition

Turkey day is fast approaching and I finally have everything together. Okay, I started some prep today, my bird is in the fridge and I have the last of my ingredients.

Tomorrow I will begin posting recipes and pictures, but here is the final menu for 4 ... with lots of leftovers! You might notice we are going with a chicken this year since my DH isn't a fan of turkey. The "*" denotes 2 separate dishes for PKU and one regular.
And for dessert we are trying a low protein Pumpkin Pie recipe from the Ener-G website.

Tonight I will be scrubbing down my counters and starting the food prep! Happy cooking.

Pin It

2 comments:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!