Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FREE Seventh Generation Wipes! Hurry

This is really easy so act fast!

300 readers from my blog can register for FREE Seventh Generation Wipes. The link is unique to this site, so please click to take advantage of this offer:

http://www.seventhgeneration.com/wipes-samples/adventuresinallthingsfood

  • Sign up for the Seventh Generation Rewards Program
  • Must have a valid US address. Sorry, no P.O. Boxes.
  • Will receive 2 FREE samples. (1 for you, and one to share!)

*Disclaimer - I received a review package of dish soaps, a casserole dish and dish towels to facilitate an earlier review. I am not receiving any compensation for my readers signing up for the rewards program.

Pin It

2 comments:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!