Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day - Cupcakes!


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

I spent the morning busy at work with these cupcakes. Chocolate and Vanilla cupcakes were decorated in buttercream, buttercream roses or chocolate covered marshmallows. I just love this holiday.

I will be spending the day with my family, my two little ones and darling husband, and enjoying a lovely dinner of smoked salmon that my husband put on the smoker this morning. Enjoy your day.

Pin It
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. They look yummmy!! Do you ship? :P Enjoy your day with your family and love!! Happy Valentine's Day

    http://scatteredmusings.net/2012/02/valentines-day-simple-and-sweet/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How deliciously beautiful! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes are so beautiful I had to pin them on pinterest! Hope your salmon was delicious and that you had a great night with your family. Found you on VB! Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got to spend the time with your loves! These look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!