Thursday, January 3, 2013

Glistening Haven, by Jill Cooper - Book Review


Glistening Haven


Susan Monroe doesn't ask for much: good grades from her children, a house with room for a pool, to be the best Tupperware party host in New Haven 56.

 But inside her tranquil 1950s styled community, a monster lurks. A monster that lives inside Susan, and every one of her superficially perfect neighbors, held in check by the oppressive police state that rules over them.

Susan's happy life is torn apart when her teenage son goes missing the same night an explosion rips apart the community. Susan knows it’s only a matter of time before the police start breaking down their doors.  

Before the reconditioning begins and Susan's identity is lost, she must do one final thing.

 Find her son.

 Glistening Haven on Amazon kindle version only $0.99!! Paperback $10.99!

 Follow Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Website / Pinterest Board for New Haven 

My Opinion- The story and details unfold as you read, drawn in by many plot twists and unexpected events Glistening Haven is a very enjoyable read. From murder to monsters and filled with mystery Jill Cooper has spun an amazing tale to make my cold nights pass quickly. Jake & Wendy, Susan and Jenna are all well-fleshed out characters who have stories to tell, and I promise you will be sucked into each one.

If you love supernatural stories, fantasy and monsters, Glistening Haven is a must-read!

Don't miss out on the current giveaway. Check out my Book Tour post for details... there are still a few  days to enter for the $75 Amazon gift card.

*Disclaimer - I was sent a digital copy to review through Promotional Book Tours. All opinions are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Andrea for your review! If you wouldn't mind putting it on Amazon when you have time, I'd greatly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!