Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Beyond Magazines, Subscription Boxes for Moms & Baby - Citrus Lane


*Disclaimer - I purchased my own subscription with Citrus Lane, but they offer a discount to current members and new orders when you use the referral program. My link benefits myself and the new customer. All opinions and experiences are my own.

I still remember my first subscription! It was for a childrens' educational magazine full of word games, articles and short stories. I looked forward to getting it in the mail each month. Now as an adult I still enjoy getting a little something each month, but my subscription has changed.

There are a lot of different subscription services widely available depending on your interests. From wine of the month to DVDs and even snacks. Check out my previous post on Goodies Co. But, being 8 months pregnant I have this baby on my mind. After hearing so much about Mom and Baby boxes, I wanted to try it out for myself.

Citrus Lane is one such subscription box. You can use my referral link to try it for $15 the first month, that is $10 off. The following month, if you keep going will be $25 a month or less. Each month Citrus Lane hand picks some great and useful baby items that match up with your child's age.


My first box, in March, came with art cards, baby socks, samples and a lovie from Cloud-B. I just adore the Cloud-B company and we have several of their other items so this lamb lovie was a very welcome addition to our nursery.


Each box contains a listing and explanation of the items inside. All are great products, great companies and this has been a fun way to discover them in a market that is so full of baby items. Sometimes just browsing the simplest baby gear makes my head swim!


April's box was just as exciting with an aden + anais burpy bib that I had been eyeing online already, a fun teether, body soap and a fun train feeding spoon. The bib alone is worth around $12.

Overall I was very pleased with the items. I can't wait to see how the box contents change as my baby is born and gets older. The toddler boxes are also packed with great toys and even food items that are age appropriate.

Sign up and create a profile for your child. The items are based on their age and gender, when gender colored items are involved. Remember you can try it out for just $15 your first month by using this link: https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/citrus.lane.4843  Yes, we both save when you use it.

This box also makes a great shower gift and you can sign up to have it sent right to your friend or family member.

Have you tried Citrus Lane? If not, have you tried any other subscription boxes?
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!